Friends in Party Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends in Party Clan Forum

Enjoy the Party

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

omnimancer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unstopable_
Admin
Admin

omnimancer Empty
PostSubject: omnimancer   omnimancer EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:36 am

Episode one : Old Times

Part 1 : Meeting of Haldir

One day , Unstopable_ entered Lords of Europe host , and saw one man called SergeyTK(Its old account of haldir.)
Unst and sergey allied , killed others.And became good friends.(2.5Year ago)They played so much strategy games.
One day , Unstopable_ met Elf_Betrayer (1.4 Year ago).Elf was host of azeroth wars .
unst and elf allied , pwned all and became good friends.
They played so much,later Sergey met Elf.

Part 2 : Creating clan

Elf, unst and haldir became famous on Eurobattle.One day , Unst said :
-Elf we have more than 40friends why dont we create a clan?
-True unst we must create.
They called their friends to create a clan.Unst found clan's name.(Drunkers of Pandaria - DorP).Unst let Elf was be chief.
Haldir joined it too , but he left because elf dont gave him shaman.
First Members of DorP : Unstopable_ , Elf_Betrayer , Ordinateur321 , Sarks , Coldshadow

Episode Two : Times of DorP

Part 1 : Coldshadow's Authority

Elf made coldshadow as shaman . Coldshadow is a player who fighting Unst every day.unst dont liked this.Unst said give me
a chief for a while or remove coldshadow's authority.Elf refused it, Fight started.after long fights , Unst deleted clan

Part 2 : Second DorP

Days later , Unst created DorP Again , invated lots of friends.
Later elf forgived unst , unst forgived elf.Unst gave Chief to Elf for present,But Elf Deleted clan as Second time.
SergeyTK Whispered his new account ( [CoMe]Haldir ) to Unst , said im sergey ,i created clan called FoMe,come here.Unst
refused it and created DorP again.

Part 3 : Third DorP

Third DorP was created , all was fine.One day in game Elf Sweared all turks.Unst said stop , elf cant stoped.Later elf
fought haldir.Elf fought sScaraBb .Elf Fought Rivandare. Elf Fought IrOnLicH , Elf fought X_WING.Elf Fought [FBI].Elf Fought DewilArrow.They all left clan (i forget
the names, elf fought more ppl.)He started fight me , sweared my family country etc.
Later Unst Hacked elf's two accounts Called Elf_Betrayer and Cowish_God and deleted DorP.

Part 4 : Times with no clan

1-1.5 Week , there was no clan.Later Unst accepted Haldir's offer and joined his clan called FinP.

Episode Three : FinP
Unst joined finp and he invated lots of his old friends in dorp to finp.FinP Became super clan of Eurobattle.
Later Elf said sorry to unst and he forgived elf , gave his account back.Elf and his friends joined finp too.
Finp became full.There was need Second clan.At this time , Unstopable created FinP Clan's Offical Forum.
Later unstopable_ created New clan FinA (its slot of FinP) And gave it chief to haldir.Clan's number increased.Later unst met
Omnimancer , haldir made him shaman.Elf and Omnimancer Fought in this time.later Arcon came , He and his neutrality peaced all
but Unst was think no one listening him in FinP.He left FinP, created his clan named SvoA.He invated 15friends in one day.
Later Haldir and unst talked in Private and unst came back with his friends.Haldir gave clan's chief to elf, they are fought
and elf Gave chief back.
-------------------------------The end ----------------------------

Unst : Garithos
Ordinateur321 : Mannaroth
Haldir : Slyvanas
Elf : Kael
Colshadow : Archimonde
Story Reader : Medivh Prophet
Back to top Go down
https://finp.forumotion.com
Omnimancer
Map Owner